This property has now been taken off the market (as of 21 June 2019).
3 Bed Terraced House, North Street, SN1
- Unfurnished, lovely Victorian House in quiet residential road (can be let fully furnished)
- Suitable for sharers/couples or families
- Many period features and light and airy
- Good transport access within Swindon and to London
This spacious 3 bed property is set across two floors on a nice residential street in the the popular and vibrant Old Town area of Swindon. It is close to local amenities and is within easy reach to Swindon mainline train/bus station either on foot or via frequent bus service.
- The house is a brief five minute walk to shops,bars, restaurants and the theatre in the heart of Old Town. It is so extremely conveniently located a very short two minute walk from Morrisons supermarket, with the added bonus of a pub just 3 doors down from the house in the event a 5 minutes walk seems too far!
The mainline station is accessible either on foot (approx 20 minutes) or by bus (every 5-10 minutes) with trains taking approx 1 hour into London Paddington. The property is currently furnished.
The house has many characteristic Victorian features that have been lovingly maintained in the lounge/dining and hallways. It has a large through lounge/diner with a lovely Victorian fireplace. There is a separate bright and airy kitchen with large sash windows which is fully equipped with all mod cons - microwave, cooker, fridge/freezer, kettle,toaster, hob/grill/oven and washer/dryer.
Upstairs there are three double bedrooms complete with beds, wardrobes and drawer units - either built in or stand alone. One of the bedrooms has an integrated en-suite with shower and there is a good sized main bathroom fitted with a bath/shower.
The property is serviced by GCH and partially double-glazed.
Price & Bills
|Broadband||Prices & Availability|
|DSS Income Accepted|
|Minimum Tenancy||6 Months|
|Furnishing||At tenant choice|