Room in a Shared House, Heathfield, SA1
Beautifully appointed, stylish and extraordinarily comfortable ensuite rooms in an amazing shared house that redefines social living for the City’s ambitious and aspirational young professionals.
No expense has been spared in the transformation of this enormous four-storey Victorian property into a comfortable, achingly stylish and spacious 'higgihaus’ that includes two kitchens, a laundry and secure storage for bikes and surfboards. On the ground floor is an extraordinary kitchen, dining and 'community’ space designed very specifically to enhance interaction, collaboration and social engagement: Throw open the large patio doors and the community space is seamlessly connected to a south-facing rear garden with amazing views over Swansea Bay. Open a cold beer (or glass of wine if you prefer), throw another sweet potato and halloumi kebab on the barbecue and at a stretch you could be in Istanbul overlooking the Bosphorus (ok, big stretch).
Each room has been designed to be incredibly comfortable. The mattresses are cutting edge and pocket sprung. Opt for the higgihaus linen pack, and your bed will be made up with pure Egyptian cotton 200 thread count linens and a warm and luxurious down filled duvet. In the wardrobe, you will find a robe as soft as a bag of kittens and in the ensuite bathroom a rainfall shower and sumptuous thick cotton towels. They’re also brim full of 'tech’. High definition internet-connected smart TVs adorn the walls, USB charging points have been placed immediately adjacent to the bed, the WIFI is business-grade and the broadband is fast.
LAST FEW ROOMS REMAINING! Call now to ensure you don't miss out...
The kitchen, dining and community space is fully equipped and includes everything the housemates might reasonably need and includes: two induction hobs, two double ovens, separate combination oven/microwave, integrated dishwasher, three integrated fridges and two freezers. House movie-nights are delivered courtesy of a wall hung 55inch 4k Ultra HD smart TV. And if that wasn’t enough, there’s a second kitchen and coffee station on the first floor alongside a fully equipped free-to-use laundry that contains two washing machines and two gas tumble driers (they consume a fraction of the energy when compared to their electric cousins).
As for location - only minutes from the City Centre and all that Oxford Street, Castle Square and Wind Street has to offer in one direction and the bars, restaurants and coffee shops in the Uplands a hop, skip and jump in the other.
One simple all-inclusive monthly higgihaus membership fee covers:
1. All brand-new fittings, furniture, artworks and appliances (linen pack is optional),
2. All bills (gas, electricity, water, council tax, broadband),
3. TV license (for the TV in the community space only) and a whole-house Netflix account,
4. Internet-enabled motion sensitive security cameras and lights (front and rear),
5. Keyless digital entry system (front),
6. A cleaner (weekly cleaning of the communal areas. Individual room cleaning can be arranged at extra cost),
7. Eco-friendly cleaning materials and consumables (including toilet rolls, kitchen rolls, and waste management bags),
8. A gardener (monthly maintenance of lawn, flower beds and hard landscaping),
9. A community manager (organising local higgihaus events and experiences).
Price & Bills
|Broadband||Prices & Availability|
|Minimum Tenancy||6 Months|
|EPC Not Required||Shared Accomodation|