Luxury double / double en-suite rooms available in newly refurbished townhouse 3 mins from Surbiton station and High Street.
Individual or group of rooms currently available.
Ideal for individuals or group(s) of friends who enjoy fresh, cool, contemporary surroundings lead busy professional lives and who like to have modern lifestyle facilities and conveniences close to hand.
The property is located 3 mins from central Surbiton and mainline station - ideal for commuting into London (Waterloo c.15 mins), Kingston and surrounding areas. Only moments from numerous bus routes, 45 mins from Gatwick and Heathrow, with easy access to the A3 and M25. Wimbledon BR and District Line are only one stop (c.5 mins)
All bills included:
- Council Tax
- Broadband (Virgin Fibre Super-fast 200Mb)
- TV Licence
- Weekly communal area cleaning - a cleaner visits the property weekly to attend to communal areas.
There are 6 double bedrooms (4 en-suite), communal bathroom, kitchen/diner and lounge.
- Deluxe Double En-Suite - GrFlR = £875 pcm - AVAILABLE
- Double En-Suite - GrFlL = £850 pcm - NOW LET
- Deluxe Double En-Suite - GrFlB = £875 pcm - NOW LET
- Deluxe Double En-Suite - 1stFlB = £875 pcm - NOW LET
- Deluxe Double - 2ndFlF = £775 pcm - NOW LET
- Double - 2ndFlBL = £725 pcm - AVAILABLE
Rooms are let furnished - double bed (with underbed-storage), headboard & orthopedic mattress, double or treble mirrored wardrobe, 3 drawer chest, bedside cabinet.
All rooms have 4 double-sockets, one with double usb ports.
All rooms have direct internet connection as well as WiFi access to Sky Unlimited broadband.
Kitchen is fully equipped with all mod cons - Range-cooker, 2 x Washer-dryer, Dishwasher, Microwave, Toaster, Kettle, Crockery, Cutlery, etc.
Covered bike storage accessed from the side lane.
Low maintenance garden accessible from the house and/side lane.
There are many pubs, bistros, restaurants, clubs, shops, gym facilities and parks on your doorstep. The river Thames and Kingston Upon Thames are only a short walk.