This property has now been taken off the market (as of 08 December 2019).
2 Bed Terraced House, Manor Close, MK17
|Location:||Stoke Hammond, Milton Keynes||Bedrooms:||2|
**2 double bedroom mid terrace house in the quiet and friendly village of Stoke Hammond**
5 minutes from Bletchley and 10 minutes from Milton Keynes and Leighton Buzzard. 30 minutes to London Euston from Central Milton Keynes Train Station.
- Recently redecorated to a high standard in neutral colours (grey and white) throughout.
- Luxury laminate in all rooms and brand new carpet in hallway and stairs.
- UPVC double glazed windows and patio fitted just over 12 months ago.
- Brand new composite front door fitted 12 months ago.
- Contemporary/industrial style bathroom with a rainforest shower head and bath plus tiled throughout.
- Single built in wardrobe/storage in large double bedroom.
- Ikea fitted triple wardrobe in second bedroom.
- Worcester boiler and NEST thermostat installed less than 2 years old and regularly serviced.
- Fridge/freezer and dishwasher (less than 2 years old) and 12 month old washing machine included.
- Landscaped front and rear garden overlooking open fields.
- Two car parking spaces.
- Local convenience store and Post Office - 2 minute walk.
- Supermarket and takeaways - 5-7 minute drive.
- Local pub - 2 minute walk or pub/restaurant - 4 minute drive or 20 minute walk.
A really great house for someone looking for a new home in this beautiful village.
Price & Bills
|Broadband||Prices & Availability|
|DSS Income Accepted|
|Minimum Tenancy||6 Months|
|EPC Rating||Currently Being Obtained|