This property has now been taken off the market (as of 24 May 2021).
Room in a Shared Flat, Wellington Street, SK1
- 12 minute walk / 0.6 miles to Stockport Rail Station. 11 minute direct train to Manchester Piccadilly.
- Town centre location - shops, restaurants and pubs
- Renovated to a high spec
- Spacious and modern double bedrooms
- Fully furnished
- Kitchen with hob and fan oven Smart TV in living area
- Large communal living/dining space
- All bills included in rent
- Monthly cleaner for the communal areas of the flat
The apartment is recently renovated throughout. White goods including oven hob and fridge/freezer, washer/dryer are provided along with all furniture. The rooms are very spacious, bright, neutral and modern with lots of natural light.
***Please note all tenants will have to pass referencing to move into the property.***
If you have County Court Judgments or any history of bankruptcy or insolvency.
If you have lived at the addresses given and that you are who you say you are.
That you are employed and/or earning the amount that you claim to be.
That you can afford to rent the property.
EPC rating C
Price & Bills
|Broadband||Prices & Availability|
|DSS/LHA Covers Rent|
|Minimum Tenancy||6 Months|
|EPC Not Required||Shared Accommodation|