× Let Agreed - This property is no longer available for rent

This property has now been taken off the market (as of 07 April 2021).

2 Bed Flat, The Coach House, SK1

£649.60

Per Month

£149.91 Per Week

No admin fees
No hidden charges

Overview

Location: Stockport Bedrooms: 2
Bathrooms: 1 Maximum Tenants: 2

Description


Note: This OpenRent Property Is No Longer Available For Rent. Description below is only for reference, and you can no longer book a viewing or contact this private landlord.

RENT TO BUY PROPERTY

A spacious, 2nd floor, two-bedroom apartment in the centre of Stockport. The beautiful grade ii listed newly converted property has an open plan dinning and living area with ample space with a modern fitted kitchen with integrated Samsung cooker, fridge-freezer and dish washer. There is a double bedroom and bathroom with a shower.

·       The apartment is electric only

·       Carpeted bedroom and laminate living areas

·       The property has a modern two door fob access system for security.

·       Service charge included in rent

·       Property is in the centre of Stockport with access to a multitude of shops and transport links.

Rent to buy property

This will be a five-year tenancy rented at 80% of market rent value. In the first five years you will be expected to save the other 20% of market rent value towards a deposit you can then use at the end of this period to buy the property. You can buy it by outright sale or shared ownership or alternatively you can use the deposit to buy a property elsewhere on the property market.

Criteria

·       You must be working

·       Your income must be less than £80,000

·       You must be a first-time buyer who is unable to afford a home on the open market.

·       You must be saving for a deposit to buy a home and you may be asked to provide evidence of this

·       Credit checks will be completed to make sure you can afford the market rent value of the property 

·       1 month rent in advance and deposit of £749.53 will be needed on sign up

Property will be ready to view from the 5th April 2021

Photos are illustrative

Price & Bills

Deposit £749.53
Rent PCM £649.60
Bills Included
Broadband Prices & Availability

Tenant Preference

Student Friendly
Families Allowed
Pets Allowed
Smokers Allowed
DSS Income Accepted

Availability

Available From Today
Minimum Tenancy 12 Months

Features

Garden
Parking
Fireplace
Furnishing Unfurnished
EPC Rating Currently Being Obtained
2 Bed Flat, The Coach House, SK1 2 Bed Flat, The Coach House, SK1
Let Agreed
Favourite

£649.60

Per Month

£149.91

Per Week

No admin fees
No hidden charges


Message Landlord or Request Viewing Property Reference:
933826

Meet the landlord

Rent To B.

Response Rate: 100%
Response Time: Within 3 Days