This property has now been taken off the market (as of 07 April 2021).
2 Bed Flat, The Coach House, SK1
RENT TO BUY PROPERTY
A spacious, 2nd floor, two-bedroom apartment in the centre of Stockport. The beautiful grade ii listed newly converted property has an open plan dinning and living area with ample space with a modern fitted kitchen with integrated Samsung cooker, fridge-freezer and dish washer. There is a double bedroom and bathroom with a shower.
· The apartment is electric only
· Carpeted bedroom and laminate living areas
· The property has a modern two door fob access system for security.
· Service charge included in rent
· Property is in the centre of Stockport with access to a multitude of shops and transport links.
Rent to buy property
This will be a five-year tenancy rented at 80% of market rent value. In the first five years you will be expected to save the other 20% of market rent value towards a deposit you can then use at the end of this period to buy the property. You can buy it by outright sale or shared ownership or alternatively you can use the deposit to buy a property elsewhere on the property market.
· You must be working
· Your income must be less than £80,000
· You must be a first-time buyer who is unable to afford a home on the open market.
· You must be saving for a deposit to buy a home and you may be asked to provide evidence of this
· Credit checks will be completed to make sure you can afford the market rent value of the property
· 1 month rent in advance and deposit of £749.53 will be needed on sign up
Property will be ready to view from the 5th April 2021
Photos are illustrative
Price & Bills
|Broadband||Prices & Availability|
|DSS Income Accepted|
|Minimum Tenancy||12 Months|
|EPC Rating||Currently Being Obtained|