This property has now been taken off the market (as of 02 August 2019).
2 Bed Flat, Mac Court, SK1
The block is a converted mill on a quite street offering spacious and light accommodation with all windows overlooking the St Thomas churchyard. The property is near Stockport Town Hall and railway station. The accomodation includes a hallway which leads to a large boxroom for storage, two good sized double bedrooms, a modern bathroom with bath/shower and a large open plan kitchen / dining room / lounge with electric oven & hob, and a washing machine.
- Large Living / Kitchen area
- Two Double bedrooms
- Security entry system with passcode and intercom
- Dedicated off road parking space
- Wall-to-wall carpeting throughout
- Gas Central Heating which is maintained by British Gas 24/7
- Double Glazed
- Six month tenancy with longer terms available
- Council Tax Band B
- Building and communal areas managed by Stockport-based Realty Property Management Ltd
Please note - No Smokers or Pets please
- Monthly rent £675 with a security deposit of £775.
- Can be secured with a deposit of £155 which is set off against the first rent payment
- Contact the landlord directly through Open Rent in order to arrange a viewing.
Price & Bills
|Broadband||Prices & Availability|
|DSS Income Accepted|
|Minimum Tenancy||6 Months|