Studio Flat, Napier Street, WA10
We are delighted to offer these newly completed, studio apartments close to St Helens town centre.
The property is ready to move in and would be a perfect full-time home or ‘home-from-home’ for working professionals.
The studio apartments comes furnished and the room rate is inclusive of bills!
All work has been completed to an EXCEPTIONAL standard with every attention to detail considered.
- En-suite bathroom; shower, vanity unit, electric led mirror, sink, toilet
- Luxurious bed and hotel grade mattress
- Kitchenette; microwave oven, electric hob, fridge, sink
- Dining table & 2 chairs
- 43” 4K Smart TV
- Patio doors from kitchen to enclosed outside area
- Virgin Fibre-Cable Internet 350mb/ multiple routers delivers excellent signal
- Utilities room including washing and drying machines
- All communal areas covered by CCTV for added security
- Digital access control to main door and internal rooms
- Weekly professional cleaning of communal areas
They each benefit from a luxury bed with new hotel grade mattress, built in wardrobe, drawers, bedside tables and stunning bespoke headboards with a built in a light feature.
Studios available with Double bed.
Each studio room benefits from having an en-suite bathroom finished to a high standard including bathroom vanity unit and electric led mirror, wall mounted 43” 4K Smart television, patio doors and black out curtains.
With each studio boasting a beautiful kitchenette with granite worktops, microwave oven, electric hob and fridge you will have all your amenities close to hand in this desirable studio apartment.
Additionally, there is a communal laundry room with multiple washing and drying machines.
Private designated parking available.
EPC rated B
The property is conveniently located and within;
10-minute walk to St Helens Town Centre.
1.0 mile to St Helens Central train station with a direct train into Liverpool Lime Street (19 minutes) and direct train into Manchester (33 minutes Manchester Victoria / 36 minutes to Manchester Piccadilly).
For those needing to travel further afield by car, A580 East Lancashire Road is 8-minute drive away and Junction 7 access to M62 is under 10-minute drive away.
The room price is inclusive of all bills!
Includes; Electricity, Water, Council Tax, High Speed WIFI, TV Licence and weekly professional cleaning of the communal areas.
- Minimum stay of 6 months at rate of £175* per week
- For stays of less than 6 months, rate of £225* per week applies
- Deposit of £300 required per room/per stay
*both rates are inclusive of bills.
Viewings are being taken now for this desirable property so don’t miss out, contact now!
Price & Bills
|Broadband||Prices & Availability|
|DSS Income Accepted|
|Minimum Tenancy||6 Months|