This property has now been taken off the market (as of 26 April 2021).
1 Bed Flat, Princes Street, PR8
Sorry no benefit claimants due to property insurance stipulations, you have to be employed to take the flat. Minimum income of £13,500.
Suit worker/s over 25 with five weeks deposit and one months advance rent.
Sorry no pets or children.
We are pleased to offer this property that is on the first floor in the building, at the front. It has a large sunny bay window.
New vinyl flooring in kitchen.
Viewings will be done with up to two people viewing.
Credit checks will be carried out.
- One bedroom flat in clean quiet building.
- Southport landlord.
- Water rates charged at £13 per person per calendar month.
- Separate kitchen with new fridge.
- Own private bathroom with shower.
- Off road town centre parking for one car.
- Communal laundry room.
- New blinds in lounge.
- Smokers to smoke outside please.
- Central heating with own combi-boiler.
- Mains powered heat and smoke detectors.
- Holding Deposit (per tenancy) One week’s rent. This is to reserve a property. Please Note: This will be withheld if any relevant person (including any guarantor(s)) withdraw from the tenancy, fail a Right to-Rent check, provide materially significant false or misleading information, or fail to sign their tenancy agreement (and / or Deed of Guarantee) within 15 calendar days (or other Deadline for Agreement as mutually agreed in writing).
- Security Deposit - Five weeks’ rent.
Price & Bills
|Broadband||Prices & Availability|
|DSS/LHA Covers Rent|
|Minimum Tenancy||6 Months|