This property has now been taken off the market (as of 19 January 2020).
Room in a Shared House, North Avenue, SS2
A little about us:
My Wife and I have been landlords for 14 years; some past tenants that we never knew before renting to them have become good friends (3 of which were at our wedding).
When looking for our next property we were just like you, just like everyone, we wanted to get something that had as many plus points as possible and hate how difficult it is to get what we see as value for money; this home has it all.
We are not your typical landlords, in it to scrape every penny we can. We have not brought the property on some high risk interest only mortgage. We are in it for the long haul.
We deal with tenants direct, no unreliable faceless agent in the middle and no agent fees.
A little about the home:
- FULLY detached house (how rare is that)
- Double Fronted
- 5 Double Bedrooms
- Full bathroom upstairs
- Shower room with toilet downstairs
- Long Reception Room / Lounge / Diner
- Large Rear Garden 200m2
- Bus route #24 is across the road from the front door.
- Southend Central - 12 mins by bus or 25 mins Walk
- Southend East - 18 mins by bus or 15 mins Walk
- Southend Victoria - 12 mins by bus or 20 mins Walk
- Prittlewell - 15 mins by bus or 20 mins Walk
- Southend Leisure / Sports Centre - 12 mins by bus or 15 mins Walk
- Sea Front - 15 mins by bus or 20 mins Walk
- Small Supermarket (for essentials) - 5 min walk
- Medium or Large Supermarkets - 3 mins by car or 12 minutes walk
- Doctors - 3 mins by car or 8 minutes walk
- Rent Amount: £500/month (single person) £600/month (Couple)
- First month must be paid upfront.
- Deposit / Bond: equivalent to one months rent paid upfront.
- Room comes furnished.
- Minimum tenancy term is 6 months
- DSS enquiries welcome and decided on per case basis
- Students welcome to enquire and decided on per case basis
- Pets considered / by arrangement and would need to be approved by the existing housemates. Unfortunately no dogs due to an existing tenant having a fear.
- Non-Smokers preferred but not essential however please note that strictly no smoking is allowed in any indoor parts of the property.
- TV licence, Gas, Electric, Water Rates, Council Tax and Fibre Broadband included
- EPC Rating E.
- At no extra cost we have a cleaner for the communal areas who attends once a month.
- You will not be charged any admin fees.
- Your deposit will be held in a government backed independent scheme (Google Search DPS)
- We purchased the property 16th Aug 2016 and carried out extensive renovations including new central heating, new internal walls, double glazing and Kitchen appliances.
- The Kitchen has 2 Fridges, 2 Freezers, Double Oven, Hob (which works with all pans inc induction) and separate Washing Machine / Dryer.
- There is unrestricted street parking to the side of the property.
- Further improvements to communal areas are planned.
About the advertised room(s):
Currently this ad is for a double room which is 4m x 4m and has large window overlooking the garden.. Viewing is by appointment and depending on time / day may be self viewing lead by an existing tenant.
Please get in touch if the home is of interest to you and we will happily answer any questions you have.
Rich and Kat
Price & Bills
|Broadband||Prices & Availability|
|DSS Income Accepted|
|Minimum Tenancy||6 Months|
|EPC Not Required||Shared Accomodation|