This property has now been taken off the market (as of 28 January 2019).
2 Bed Flat, Anson Drive, SO19
- Bright, spacious, modernised
- 4th floor with views over the surrounding area
- Dedicated off-road parking space
- Private landlord (based in Portsmouth)
- Large lounge leading to kitchen - great for chatting to family or guests while you cook!
- 2 double bedrooms, one large, one smaller
- Large built-in wardrobes in each bedroom
- Electric only
- Recently upgraded to latest storage heating
- Recently upgraded block for fire safety
- Cavity wall insulation added
- Lidl supermarket and The Range within 5 minutes walk
- Range of buses from nearby stops
- NO Pets allowed under the rules of the block
Beatty Court is a well managed building that had extensive fire safety improvements made over the last two years. The building has also had cavity wall insulation added.
There is now a Lidl supermarket just across the Bursledon Road and there are several bus routes from nearby stops. For the internet, the flat has been connected to Virgin but more recently has been connected with Talk Talk.
In the kitchen, the cooker is built in, maintenance of this is included in the rent. There is also a large fridge/freezer in place, maintenance of this is the responsibility of the tenant/s. Plumbing is available for a washing machine.
Families are allowed, it is your responsibility to judge if the space is suitable for the ages of your family when you view the flat and to make good any damage that children playing might inadvertently do to the walls etc :-)
A minimum rental term of 6 month is required. After that we can continue on a month by month basis, however if all is then going well, a rental period of up to 2 years can be organised to give you as much stability as you wish.
Please consider your finances before viewing. The government affordability calculators say tenants should have a stable minimum combined income of about £22,000 per year, that is before tax but doesn't allow for children. Following recent government recommendations, potential tenants will not be rejected simply because they are in receipt of benefits. However all applicants will be credit checked to ensure they have the income to pay their rent and bills on time.
Price & Bills
|Broadband||Prices & Availability|
|Minimum Tenancy||6 Months|