This property has now been taken off the market (as of 28 April 2020).
Room in a Shared House, Manor Road, B67
* 50% Off Your 1st Months Rent!
This property has been prepared to a high standard and is designed to attract high quality tenants looking for the simplicity of a house share whilst enjoying the comforts of a good quality home at an affordable price.
* Bright and airy house with modern décor, furnished to a high standard
* Kitchen fitted with modern appliances: cooker and washing machine
* Lounge with leather sofa and dining table
* 2 communal bathrooms and 1 en-suite
* Maintained garden
* Gas Central Heating - nice and warm with instant hot water
* Double Glazed windows throughout - so less noise
* Sharing with friendly working professional house mates
*Parking: OFF ROAD
10 minutes walk to Smethwick Rolfe Street - Goes direct to Birmingham City Centre
Bus 89 to Birmingham City Hospital (6 mins) & Windmills Shopping Centre (10 mins)
2 minute walk to bus stops for the 55, 89, 21
The area is well-catered for with Shops, bars, fast food outlets, supermarkets and public transport!
*** ANY QUESTIONS? Please get in touch! Simply send me a message on WhatsApp or on here! ***
The address of this property is: 41 Manor Rd
* All bills included
* Regular cleaner
* In-house maintenance team
* Share with like-minded young professionals
* Regular busses to the City Centre
ALL bills are included:
*Unlimited Superfast Fibre-optic Wireless Broadband.
Please call, text or message to book a viewing. I am available 7 days a week for viewings.
We do not ask for a deposit to make this as low cost and hassle free to you as possible. As a tenant of ours we only require a UK based working home owner as a guarantor. Should you not have a guarantor, then please we will then accept a deposit. The deposit is one months rent. Please note that you must have either a guarantor whom is in employment, or a deposit.
Your first months rent payment is not due until the day you move in.
Testimonial by our Tenants:
“Exceptionally helpful and listened to the issue and resolved it” Fran 06/01/2017
“Very quick to sort out any issues.” Rob 05/12/2016
“Quick replies and organised a solution today to solve a problem with the property” Charlotte 06/10/2016
Thank you for reading our listing and I hope to hear from you soon. Your like-minded housemates are looking forward to welcoming you to your new home!
Price & Bills
|Broadband||Prices & Availability|
|DSS Income Accepted|
|Minimum Tenancy||6 Months|
|EPC Not Required||Shared Accomodation|