This property has now been taken off the market (as of 30 July 2019).
1 Bed Flat, Arcadia Mews, B66
A lovely & bright unfurnished ground floor one-bedroom purpose-built apartment (fridge and washing machine included) with private parking (built just 8 years ago) situated in this modern development of just eight exclusive apartments, giving a high degree of privacy & security (all of the apartments are owned & managed by the same Landlord and are maintained to a very high standard). Situated just 2.5 miles west of Birmingham City Centre where property rentals are a lot more expensive (location: B66 post code)
Search Arcadia Mews Apartments online for a comprehensive video tour.
Ideal for a young/single tenant or a couple who just want peace and quiet and a property which can be left totally securely during the day. The development is situated in its own private grounds (accessible to residents only) in the corner of a quiet cul-de-sac with a private under-pass leading to a secure, fully-enclosed private car park to the rear (with full dawn 'til dusk lighting)
This apartment is purpose-built, so the layout is so much better than most other rental properties in the local area, which are mostly either converted houses, ex-council or very dated flats above shops (with no private grounds or parking!) - so this property really does stand out from all the others! The room sizes are also generally larger.
Being such a recently-built property, it has many modern features, to include:
- Purpose built development (built just 8 years ago) located in the corner of a quiet cul-de-sac
- Fully UPVC double-glazed throughout and gas central heating (hot water on-demand - combination boilers)
- Baxi combination gas boiler is nearly new and still under 7-year warranty.
- Located in a quiet cul-de-sac, giving a high degree of privacy & security
- Private, secure & fully enclosed car park, providing plenty of parking for each resident
- Security entry-phone system with remote unlocking for main door from internal telephone handsets
- Motion-sensor LED lighting systems to both exterior & internal hallways (recently redecorated)
- Open-plan, modern kitchen with breakfast bar area + integral oven, hob & extractor
- Fridge and washing machine also included!
- Modern white bathroom suite with mains shower and glass shower screen
- All floors are oak laminate throughout with fully tiled bathroom floors
- Bedroom size is above-average - very bright & quiet large double bedroom
- All rooms are bright, warm & spacious with plenty of natural light.
- Open outlook (with trees!) to both front and rear - unusual for a property so close to a City centre.
- A peaceful & quiet place to live, away from main roads - easy access, private parking, long-established neighbours
Room sizes are as follows:
- Very long/bright hallway: 13'0 x 7'1" (into recess + large cupboard)
- Lounge/Kitchen area: 20'1" x 10'2"
- Bedroom: 14'4" x 11'4"
- Bathroom 7'2" x 7'0"
- Private & secure allocated car parking
Unlike converted houses or flats above shops/commercial premises (most of which are quoting similar rents!), these apartments are purpose-built and the room sizes and layout of the accommodation on offer is therefore so much better (and more modern) than most other properties in the local area. 90% of alternative properties are located on or very close to main roads, which are noisy and with only very limited on-street parking, which is often very congested.
With extremely low running costs (Council Tax band 'A') and the best excellent efficiency ratings (Energy Performance Certificate 'B' rated) these properties cost very little to run and offer excellent levels of security when unoccupied.
There is a large/spacious forecourt to the front of the property which is secure/located in the corner of the cul-de-sac.
All certifications & insurances are fully up to date: Gas Safety Certificate - valid to April 2020. NICEIC 5-year Electrical Safety Certificate issued this year - valid to April 2024. Landlord & buildings insurance - valid to: February 2020.
To be eligible to rent this property, prospective tenants must be able to provide satisfactory references (employer/previous Landlord) and pass a credit check fully (or provide a suitable guarantor). Ideally suited to a single tenant or a couple of working professionals, the rental rate for a couple equates to just £297 per month per person (or just £68 per person per week), which is less than what you might pay for a single room in a house share/home of multiple occupancy - this is obviously a much better option! A deposit equivalent to one month's rent will be held securely by the DPS (Deposit Protection Service) for the duration of the tenancy. A suitable guarantor may also be considered if the outcome of your credit check & references show that this might be necessary to support your application to rent this property. Kindly enquire if you would like to discuss your current situation/circumstances before you arrange a viewing.
Due to the quality of accommodation being offered, and giving consideration to all other current residents, who are all long-established & well-settled working/professional tenants, please note that working/professional tenants are preferred. Single-occupier students with a guarantor (no multiple occupancy - mature students preferred who can prove finance/affordability) and DSS/Council support applicants will also be considered with a guarantor. Smoking is prohibited inside the building or in any of the apartments. Pets are also not permitted.
NO ADDITIONAL FEES ARE CHARGED TO TENANTS FOR TAKING UP A TENANCY AT ARCADIA MEWS. THE OPENRENT 'RENT NOW' SERVICE PROVIDES ALL REFERENCES AND THE TENANCY AGREEMENT. OPENRENT ALSO HOLD THE INITIAL DEPOSIT & RENT PAYMENT UNTIL YOU HAVE MOVED IN AND ARE HAPPY WITH YOUR ACCOMMODATION.
This property is available for a long-term let but will be initially let on a 6 month Assured Shorthold Tenancy (AST) with an option for a longer renewal if all goes well. Please call (or message) to enquire or to arrange a viewing.
Price & Bills
|Broadband||Prices & Availability|
|Minimum Tenancy||6 Months|