This property has now been taken off the market (as of 02 November 2020).
4 Bed Semi-Detached House, Chatswood Mews, DA14
Its a perfect place for a small or big family, or for a couple if you like to have space. A house is built in 2015 and is in a very good shape.
What you'll find here:
- There are 4 bedrooms (or 3 and a sitting/play room), a large study and a good open space kitchen & living room.
- Kitchen is fully equipped with a hob, oven, microwave, fridge-freezer, dishwasher, and a washer-dryer
- 2 bathrooms: 1 is an ensuite with master bedroom and a family bathroom, and a downstairs toilet
- Large understair storage (we fit our winter wardrobe there, as well as some tools and household staff)
- A lovely back garden and a front garden (a lovely gentlemen who live nearby can help with it if needed - by separate arrangement)
- A shed in the back garden
- Parking place for 2 cars
- Windows are all double glazed and keep it warm in winter
- A boiler and a water tank - so if you are a big family, you'll be OK with hot water
- Good water pressure on all floors
- We can agree for the space to be furnished or unfurnished.
- Depending on the offer we can consider inclusion of bills and/or cleaning. Current price does not include bills or cleaning.
The house is at the end of the road, so its quite day & night, there is a large communal field in front which sometimes is used by football or rugby teams to play, and a play-yard literally in 2 min walk just in front of the door. Closest supermarket is 7 min walk, another 2 and you are on a high street.
Commute to central London through Sidcup station: 20 min walk or 15 min if you catch a bus, so you can be at London Bridge in 45 minutes. Otherwise there is also Chislehurst stating in 10 min drive as well.
We get to catchment area of 3 local state schools, and there are a few private schools in the area as well - all with very good ratings!
And lastly, lots of green space around: The Green, Scadbury Woods or Foots Cray Meadow after a bit of a walk.
PS Due to how the house is set up we prefer let to a family, no HMO offers please.
Price & Bills
|Broadband||Prices & Availability|
|DSS Income Accepted|
|Minimum Tenancy||12 Months|
|Furnishing||At tenant choice|
|Station/Stop||Time from property|
|Sidcup||17 minute walk|
|New Eltham||35 minute walk|
|Albany Park, Rail Station||36 minute walk|
|St Mary Cray||51 minute walk|