A2-bedroom terraced house in a quiet residential area with great primary schools in Sidcup DA15
A spacious 2-bedroom terraced house in a nice residential area. The house has two bedrooms upstairs: one is a large double room with built-in wardrobe and the other is a single bedroom facing south. On the ground floor are a good sized reception room with plenty of light and a feature fireplace, a modern kitchen with all appliances and a bathroom (the toilet is upstairs, separate from the bathroom) plus a private garden to the rear. A private garage for car parking sits at the back with a secure garage door. It takes 5-7 minutes to walk to the bus stop, where London buses 132 and N21 will bring you to Bexleyheath shopping centre or North Greenwich tube station (zone 2). Bus B13 takes you to New Eltham Train Station (zone 4) in 10 minutes for direct trains to London Bridge, Charing Cross, and Canada Water. The distance to Falconwood Train Station is similar (a 25 minute walk) for direct rains to London Victoria and Liverpool Street.
Available from 2 September 2019, £1,050 per calendar month. Non-smokers only. We will require the first month rent up front and deposit of five weeks (£1211). FULL TIME WORKING PROFESSIONALS ONLY. (If students, advance rent payment for the duration of tenancy will be required) Employment reference, landlord references and a comprehensive credit check will be required.
- Rent excludes any bills, utilities or council tax
- Availability: 2 September 2019 (long term renters preferred with a one-year tenancy in the first instance)
- No Pets; No smokers
- Double glazed windows
- Gas central heating
- Laminate flooring in the living room, bedrooms and toilet; carpeted stairs
- Please note the house has from and rear gardens. There is no front drive for parking.
- The toilet is separate from the bathroom. Please note there is no wash basin in the separate toilet.
- It is the responsibility of the tenant to maintain the front and back gardens during the tenancy.