This property has now been taken off the market (as of 05 May 2018).
1 Bed Flat, Sussex Wharf, BN43
|Location:||Shoreham By Sea||Bedrooms:||1|
The flat comprises:
- Entrance hall with recessed spot lighting, entryphone system and radiator
- Large walk in storage cupboard
- Second cupboard housing boiler and additional storage space
- Good sized double bedroom with large built in double wardrobe; space for kingsize bed; TV point; radiator; double glazed window with views over the River Adur and South Downs
- Bathroom with modern white suite; power shower over bath; heated towel rail; built in storage and shaving point
- Spacious, bright open plan living area; double glazed patio doors to private balcony with stunning river and downs views; space for sofas and a dining table; TV point; two radiators
- Luxury open plan kitchen with light wood units; plenty of storage space; built in dishwasher, fridge, freezer, washing machine, electric oven and gas hob
The flat is neutrally decorated to a high standard with beautiful engineered wood flooring in the living areas and carpet in the bedroom.
Sussex Wharf is a modern, well maintained development. The flat is located on the second (top) floor and comes with its own private allocated parking space.
Shoreham Beach is just a couple of minutes' walk away. Local shops can be found on Ferry Road as well as the footbridge to Shoreham Town Centre with its variety of shops, bars and restaurants as well as rail station and bus routes into Brighton and Worthing.
Available 14 May - unfurnished (with kitchen appliances provided).
Rent £825 PCM (not including bills)
Friendly, local private landlord managing the property - no agency fees to pay.
Sorry, no pets.
Long let preferred - minimum 6 month tenancy.
Price & Bills
|Broadband||Prices & Availability|
|Minimum Tenancy||6 Months|