5 Bed Terraced House, Frithville Gardens, W12
- Victorian family home
- Five Bedroom, Three bathroom and walk-in wardrobe
- Architecturally designed and restored with original period features
- Roundhouse kitchen with brand new washer/dryer
- Approx 2200 Sq feet
- Low maintenance west facing garden with newly laid astroturf and brand new decking
- Walking distance to Westfield
- Catchment area of outstanding St Stephens primary school
- Double Garage with electric door directly accessed from back garden
- Freshly painted and decorated
Built in 1890's, this lovingly renovated Victorian townhouse is ideal for a family with plenty of space to grow and excellent primary schools nearby. One of the bedrooms can be used as a home office with wired network connectivity.
Available to move in from late September 2021, this property is walking distance of both Shepherds Bush tube stations and a few minutes away from Westfield's shops and restaurants. It also benefits from a double garage at the rear for extra parking or storage and a low maintenance west facing garden for outdoor entertaining.
The property is offered unfurnished. Contact OpenRent today for more details or to arrange a viewing!
Price & Bills
|Broadband||Prices & Availability|
|DSS/LHA Covers Rent|
|Available From||25 September, 2021|
|Minimum Tenancy||6 Months|
|Station/Stop||Time from property|
|Shepherd's Bush Central , Underground Station||1 minute walk|
|Shepherd's Bush Hammersmith And City , Underground Station||1 minute walk|
|Goldhawk Road Station||6 minute walk|
|Wood Lane Station||7 minute walk|