Available to let is this contemporary, 2nd floor, spacious one bedroom apartment in Kelham Island close to Sheffield City Centre. Kelham Island is home to an industrial museum, the Kelham Island Museum, including the famous River Don Engine. The Chimney House for events and occasions and five pubs: the Kelham lham Island Tavern (twice CAMRA pub of the year), Th e Fat Cat, The Wellington, and the Ship Inn, and The Milestone (a highly rated gastro pub). It is also host to the Kelham Island Brewery (brewers of Pale Rider, and Easy Rider, among others). There are also several cafes in the area, serving an eclectic variety of food and drink. This is a fully furnished apartment including all kitchen appliances, pots and pans and cutlery, and bedding. You can move in with minimum personal belongs and immediately enjoy the beautiful surroundings and lively city living. Parking spaces are available (subject to availability) on a rental basis from the managing company. However, there is plenty of on-street parking close by.
The apartment comprises a long entrance hallway, With dark wood flooring throughout, except for the bedroom, which is carpeted.
- Spacious bedroom with a queen sized bed, two bedside cabinets, chest of draws and a large wardrobe
- large lounge and dining room with full height glazed sliding doors to Juliet balcony
- Kitchen including a range of Smeg Appliances:
- hob, oven, integrated dish washer and a white tall fridge/freezer
- Luxury bathroom with white 3 piece suite with shower over the bath
- Electrical heating
The apartment is available for a minimum of 12 months shorthold tenancy agreement from the 25th January 2020 (move in date negotiable)
A deposit of £600 will be required, which will be managed by DPS.
No smoking and no pets.