This property has now been taken off the market (as of 22 February 2020).
1 Bed Flat, Cavendish Street, S3
- Stylish and fully furnished 1 bedroom apartment with south westly views
- Sought after residential development in Sheffield City Centre
- On high level so nice view and quiet
- CCTV, Concierge and secure fob entry access
- On street parking or Underground Parking (at extra cost and subject to availability)
- Excellent location within walking distance of both universities, Royal Hallamshire Hospital, Sheffield Teaching Hospiral, Children's Hospital, Weston Hospital, Dental Hospital, tram stops, museums, and green areas (eg Weston Park)
- Trendy bars, cafes and shops nearby
A delightful 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment is available immediately in Sheffield City Centre.
A great location within walking distance of both universities, also not far from train station (within 20mins walk).
Would particularly suit university staff, overseas researchers or young professionals working in the city Centre or medical professional iin hospitals nearby.
May consider short let to professional OR mature and responsible PhD/postgraduate students subject to further discussion with Landlord.
Duvet, pillows, bedding, crockery and even pots and pans can be provided.
Restriction:- No smoking or vaping.- No pet.
Viewing highly recommended. Contact OpenRent today for more details or to arrange a viewing!
Rent £680 per month (not including any bills)
Deposit / Bond is £800
Minimum tenancy is 12 months (may consider short-let subject to further discussion with the landlord)
Maximum number of tenants is 2
Council tax - Band B (£1365.07) - a single person discount may apply or full exemption if the tenant is a full-time student.
Price & Bills
|Broadband||Prices & Availability|
|DSS Income Accepted|
|Minimum Tenancy||12 Months|