This property has now been taken off the market (as of 23 August 2021).
Room in a Shared House, Westbourne Grove, YO11
- RENT is ALL-INCLUSIVE and NO FEES (utilities, TV licence, broadband, TV packages, council tax, cleaner)
- VERY FRIENDLY, WORKING, FULLY-VETTED & RESPECTFUL English-speaking housemates
- ALL FURNITURE INCLUDED
- YOUR OWN FRIDGE & SINK IN YOUR ROOM
- CLEANER who comes every week to clean communal areas
- FRIENDLY LANDLORD - you will be left to enjoy your room in peace & quiet.
- £100 DEPOSIT PER PERSON and NO OTHER FEES!
- FAST, HASSLE-FREE MOVE-IN
- - About the room - -
Room 5 - Very large double room newly re-carpeted and new furniture & blind. The room is out of the way at the back of the house on the 2nd floor so it doesn't share walls with any other bedroom. It is therefore lovely and quiet. It has high ceilings, a large window that lets in a lot of light, nice views and a lock on the door for added peace of mind. Double bed with semi-orthopedic mattress & mattress protector, large fitted wardrobe, chest of drawers, bed-side tables, extra fitted cupboard space, fridge, sink and mirror. We will paint the room if you aren't a fan of the green theme currently in there!
- - Rent - -
The rent is £485 per month for single occupancy but £525 per month if you are a couple.
- - The property - -
Large shared living room, large shared dining room, large shared kitchen. Shared washing machine and tumble dryer.
- - The household - -
Local working professional housemates.
TWH Homes is a well-established lettings and property management company with an excellent reputation, fair business model and fantastic happy tenants. Many of our existing tenants have written tenant testimonials, which are shown on Google Reviews and on our website. Here are a few:
- Tom is the first friendly and approachable landlord I have ever had. He makes a real effort to get to know his tenants and I have had nothing but amazing services from him! He is keen for his tenants to make his property your happy home. Thank you, Tom! - Jade
- Best landlord I’ve ever had. Tom as enabled us to make his house our home and has always helped us whenever we’ve had enquires or problems. Thank you! -Antonia
- Tom is a fantastic landlord! He always responds to our emails really quickly and has sorted the few problems we have had straight away. Thanks Tom! - Helen
- I have been Tom's tenant for almost 5 years now and it has been purely positive experience. I can vouch for his professionalism, attention to detail and going above and beyond. Best landlord ever – thank you, Tom! - Maciej
- Tom is a lovely landlord. He is approachable, personable and helpful, dealing with any problems we’ve had quickly and efficiently. He is available to speak to and I never feel like I’m bothering him. Thank you Tom - Zoe
- I’ve been a tenant of Tom’s for four years and have found him to be the easiest and most responsive landlord I’ve ever had. Always quick to respond and sort out any issues and proactive in making sure the flat is happy and in good condition. - Katie
Price & Bills
|Broadband||Prices & Availability|
|DSS Income Accepted|
|Minimum Tenancy||6 Months|
|EPC Not Required||Shared Accommodation|