Room in a Shared House, Norwood Street, YO12
- FAST WiFi broadband included
- RENT is ALL-INCLUSIVE and NO FEES (utilities, TV licence, broadband, TV packages, council tax, cleaner)
- VERY FRIENDLY, WORKING, FULLY-VETTED & RESPECTFUL English-speaking housemates
- ALL FURNITURE INCLUDED: your beautiful room has a double bed, brand new mattress, chest of drawers, bedside table, curtains/blind and lockable door.
- YOUR OWN FRIDGE
- CLEANER who comes every week to clean communal areas
- FRIENDLY & RESPECTFUL LANDLORD - you will be left to enjoy your room in peace & quiet
- £200 DEPOSIT PER PERSON and NO OTHER FEES!
- FAST, HASSLE-FREE MOVE-IN
This property is a fantastic, very large mid-terrace house on the popular Norwood Street just off Victoria Road, less than five minutes' walk from the station, a very short walk to the town centre, beach and supermarkets, as well as cafes and shopping. The house has been decorated in a smart, modern, clean and neutral style. The house is arranged over two floors with split levels. There is a communal lounge, kitchen with a separate fridge for each tenant and boiler room. The living room has a communal TV. There is WiFi throughout. Reporting issues in the house to us is very easy on our website or WhatsApp group, and we are always very quick to fix issues.
There are 6 rooms in total so you would be sharing a kitchen and living room with 5 other people. The other tenants are all very friendly and sociable. They are all vetted, professional and working, and are aged between about 30 and 60, so it is a respectful and quiet house. There is a fair amount of socialising, but on the whole it is fairly quiet despite the number of rooms, and everyone respects each other's privacy.
Sorry but we don't accept couples or student tenants at this time.
Room 5 - Quiet double room on the second floor of the house. It has a double bed, semi-orthopedic mattress with mattress protector, double wardrobe, bed-side table, chest of drawers, curtains, a lock on the door, and an en-suite shower room with toilet and sink.
TWH Homes is a well-established lettings and property management company with an excellent reputation, fair business model and fantastic happy tenants. Many of our existing tenants have written tenant testimonials, which are shown on Google Reviews and on our website. Here are a few:
- Tom is the first friendly and approachable landlord I have ever had. He makes a real effort to get to know his tenants and I have had nothing but amazing services from him! He is keen for his tenants to make his property your happy home. Thank you, Tom! - Jade
- Best landlord I’ve ever had. Tom as enabled us to make his house our home and has always helped us whenever we’ve had enquires or problems. Thank you! -Antonia
- Tom is a fantastic landlord! He always responds to our emails really quickly and has sorted the few problems we have had straight away. Thanks Tom! - Helen
- I have been Tom's tenant for almost 5 years now and it has been purely positive experience. I can vouch for his professionalism, attention to detail and going above and beyond. Best landlord ever – thank you, Tom! - Maciej
- Tom is a lovely landlord. He is approachable, personable and helpful, dealing with any problems we’ve had quickly and efficiently. He is available to speak to and I never feel like I’m bothering him. Thank you Tom - Zoe
- I’ve been a tenant of Tom’s for four years and have found him to be the easiest and most responsive landlord I’ve ever had. Always quick to respond and sort out any issues and proactive in making sure the flat is happy and in good condition. - Katie
Price & Bills
|Broadband||Prices & Availability|
|DSS Income Accepted|
|Minimum Tenancy||6 Months|
|EPC Not Required||Shared Accommodation|