Room in a Shared House, Crescent, M5
• A great location. Situated on the Crescent just yards from the main Salford University entrance and within walking distance of Manchester City Centre. So, ample time for a lie in before lectures or a quick tour of the shops!
• Gorgeous Grade II listed building oozing with character. The property has been sympathetically decorated to retain many original features and comes fully furnished.
• Extremely spacious rooms. The size of these rooms needs to be seen to be believed! No minimum room sizes here…. So if you have a lot of stuff then these are the rooms for you.
• Ensuite bathroom for each room. So, no more queuing in the morning!
• The dedicated dining room / lounge with 32” plasma TV is perfect for chilling out or entertaining.
• A fully integrated modern kitchen complete with all mod cons including a dishwasher and two ovens will bring out your inner chef.
• A dedicated laundry room containing all mod cons to meet all your washing, drying and ironing needs.
• A superfast broadband connection which is perfect for both work and play.
• All utility bills are included (subject to a fair usage policy) so no more arguments about who left the lights on!
• Parking available by separate negotiation if you can’t be without your wheels.
• What more can you ask for?
Rooms are available from 1 August 2022 to coincide with the beginning of the term, but may be available earlier or later in certain cases. Contracts are generally 12 months, but may be extended by agreement. Viewing highly recommended. Contact OpenRent today for more details or to arrange a viewing!
Homeowning guarantor and deposit required
Rent £145-£165 per week (inclusive of bills)
Minimum tenancy is 12 months
Price & Bills
|DSS/LHA Covers Rent|
|Minimum Tenancy||12 Months|
|EPC Not Required||Shared Accommodation|
Meet the landlord
City Point Property Partners Ltd A.