This property has now been taken off the market (as of 21 February 2017).
4 Bed Detached House, Eastcote Road, HA4
Unwind in the peaceful tranquility of the Ruislip Manor House. The RMH is about half an hour away by walk to the Ruislip Woods covering some 726 acres of woodland. Ruislip Woods is the home of Ruislip Lido Railway, Britain’s longest 12-inch gauge railway. Ruislip Woods offer a perfect heaven for walkers, cyclists & horse riders and 60 acres Lake provides panoramic views. Enjoy pony rides from just few yards away from the house.
· Impressive fully furnished four bedroom detached house.
· 25 Minutes drive (12 miles) to Heathrow airport.
· Situated in close proximity to Ruislip Manor High Street, Ruislip High Street and the Pinner High Street.
· Highgrove Pool & Fitness Centre is about 500 meters away from the house.
· Less than half an hour journey to the heart of central London by underground tube & over the ground rail transport.
· Garage and driveway for off-street parking.
Enter into a large hallway at the heart of the house with a woody looks. Off the hallway is the bright living room with its own period fireplace.
The large open plan kitchen / dining room features a large oak table seating 4-6, period fireplace, kitchen island, gas hob and cooker and microwave.
The house sleeps 6-8 people. There are 3 bedrooms with an on-suite Master Bedroom. The Master bedroom and the other large bedroom have fitted large smart TV screens with loads of entertainments programmes for all types of Asian &European interests.
A family bathroom is located on the first floor with a bathtub & shower. There is a separate W.C.
Ruislip Manor House owns a large garden with several seating areas for outdoor dinning, sunbathing and barbecuing. This beautiful private garden has its own swimming pool (opens only in the summer).
Price & Bills
|Broadband||Prices & Availability|
|Minimum Tenancy||1 Months|
|Furnishing||Furnishing at tenant choice|
|Station/Stop||Time from property|
|Ruislip Manor Station||18 minute walk|
|Eastcote Station||21 minute walk|
|Ruislip Station||22 minute walk|
|Northwood Hills Station||31 minute walk|