This property has now been taken off the market (as of 10 November 2020).
Room in a Shared House, Johnson Avenue, CV22
- Guaranteed off-road parking
- 200Mb Virgin broadband
- Sky & BT Sports
- Secure bike store
- Weekly cleaner
- Washer and dryer in separate utility room
- Fully equipped kitchen including dishwasher
- All bills included
- At this time, in line with government guidance, we are happy to offer video viewings, as well as safe and socially distanced in-person viewings.
- All our rooms have a hard wired internet point, as well as superfast wifi, together with a desk and chair to accommodate working from home.
- The weekly cleaning service, washing machine, tumble dryer and dishwasher are all included in the price to encourage a clean and healthy household.
You will be sharing with really nice housemates who are very friendly & sociable and keep the house clean & tidy.
The room itself is spacious, has modern furniture, your own en suite shower room, lots of storage space, a TV point, ethernet point and 4 double plug sockets.
The house has super fast fibre optic broadband from Virgin up to 200Mb. WIFI runs throughout the house, and each room also has a hard wired ethernet point for extra speed and stability.
The communal areas have a modern kitchen with appliances including dishwasher, gas hob, electric cooker, combi microwave, and a 42" TV with all the Sky & BT Sport channels. The kitchen includes all utensils, crockery, cutlery and glassware. There is a separate utility room with washing machine and tumble dryer.
Externally the property has a nice patio, a secure bike store, and extensive off-road parking for at least 6 vehicles.
The house is in a very pleasant and quiet location and is ideal for anyone working in or around Rugby that needs somewhere nice to come home to and relax in after a hard day's work. The town centre is just a short walk away.
All bills are included in the price, as are a weekly cleaning service for the shared areas and the window cleaning.
Occasional overnight guests are welcome, but the rooms are for single occupancy only and we do not accept couples.
We live in Rugby and are friendly, professional, full time, live-out landlords. The house is fully licensed by Rugby Borough Council and meets all necessary safety and amenity standards. We have over seven year's experience and our goal is to provide you with the highest standard of accommodation, backed up with first class service.
Price & Bills
|Broadband||Prices & Availability|
|DSS Income Accepted|
|Minimum Tenancy||6 Months|
|EPC Not Required||Shared Accommodation|