This property has now been taken off the market (as of 10 May 2021).
4 Bed Semi-Detached House, Lytham Road, CV22
- AVAILABLE FROM 21st APRIL 2021
- HIGH SPECIFICATION 4 BEDROOM SEMI-DETACHED PROPERTY
- SITUATED IN THE DESIRABLE LOCATION OF LYTHAM ROAD, BILTON
- NEW MODERN KITCHEN AND LARGE SPACIOUS LOUNGE
- THREE MODERN FAMILY BEDROOMS WITH TWO ENSUITE BATHROOMS
- LARGE SELF CONTAINED ANNEX (GRANNY FLAT) TO THE REAR WHICH CAN BE USED AS A 4TH BEDROOM OR STUDY
- LARGE PRIVATE FRONT AND REAR GARDEN WITH PATIO AREA
- WITHIN THE CATCHMENT AREA FOR BOTH HARRIS, CRESCENT & OAKFIELD SCHOOLS
- FULLY FURNISED WITH 3 NEW DOUBLE BEDS AND MATTRESS.
- DOUBLE GLAZED WINDOWS/DOORS, CAVITY WALL INSULATION & NEW VAILLANT BOILER
- IMMACULATE CONDITION THROUGHOUT, DO NOT MISS OUT!
Situated within the peaceful and extremely desirable location of Lytham Road, this property benefits from being in short walking distance of Rugby Town Centre and within the catchment area for both Harris Church of England Secondary School & Oakfield Primary Academy or The Crescent Private School.
This property has been refurbished to a high specification and benefits from a spacious lounge, new modern kitchen. five bathrooms (one on the ground floor and three on the first floor plus one in the annex flat at the rear of the property).
The hallway has under-stairs storage and the kitchen is fitted with base and wall mounted units.
Lovely rear garden and plenty of space for off road parking at the front of the property
Local Authority: Rugby Borough Council.
Council Tax Band : B
EPC: BAND C
UNFURNISHED - NO PETS AND NO SMOKERS.
The property is located in the extremely desirable location of Lytham Road that is in close walking distance to Rugby Town Centre.
Rugby town benefits from a large selection of amenities that include retail stores, bars, restaurants, and coffee shops, as well as many leisure facilities with the Queen's Diamond Jubilee Sports Centre being the main.
Rugby's new retail park 'Elliots Field' is less than 2 miles away. This modern easy-to-reach shopping park contains many flagship retail stores such as Debenhams, Marks and Spencer, Next, Nike and DFS to name a few. There are also many coffee shops, restaurants and not to forget the free parking.
Rugby's train station is served by London Midland and Virgin Trains. Rugby to London Euston is less than 50 minutes by fast train and Birmingham 20 minutes. This is just one of the reasons why Rugby has become extremely popular with many commuters.
Viewing highly recommended. Contact OpenRent today for more details or to arrange a viewing!
Rent £1595.00 per month
Deposit / Bond is £1840
Minimum tenancy is 6 months
Maximum number of tenants is 8
Price & Bills
|Broadband||Prices & Availability|
|DSS Income Accepted|
|Minimum Tenancy||6 Months|