4 Bed Flat, Marlborough Road, TW10
Beautiful Period Conversion Garden Flat – 3 / 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms. Allocated off-street parking space.
Professionally Deep Cleaned.
A fabulous period conversion ground floor flat with private garden and off-street parking space to the front of the building.Ideally located on Richmond Hill, within minutes walking distance to Richmond Park, local shops, bars and cafes. Richmond main town centre is within a quarter of a mile where train and bus stations are all situated.
- Spacious, bright reception room with access door to private rear garden.
- White fitted kitchen with separate dining area and access door to garden.
- Large, spacious master bedroom with fitted wardrobes and en-suite shower room.
- Double bedroom with fitted wardrobes and en-suite shower room.
- Double bedroom with fitted wardrobes.
- Main bathroom with bath, separate shower cubicle and under floor heating.
- Small Utility area housing washing machine and dryer.
- Spacious entrance hallway with storage cupboards. A desk could easily occupy a section of this space.
A lovely spacious living area with parquet flooring and period fireplace. French door that leads directly to the private garden.
Kitchen and dining area
A good-sized kitchen which is fitted with modern white units and integrated appliances. It has a separate area for dining and a door leading to a secluded patio area where steps direct you up to the main landscaped garden.
Main Bedroom with en-suite
A large, bright and airy double bedroom with superb fitted wardrobes and a new en-suite shower room.
Second bedroom with en-suite
A spacious double bedroom with fitted wardrobes and new en-suite shower room containing additional storage room and under floor heating.
A double bedroom with fitted wardrobes and views over the back garden.
An excellent room for use as a bedroom, office, study or playroom.
A newly refurbished bathroom with white suite, separate shower cubicle and under floor heating.
A generous hallway with good storage cupboards. It contains a separate cupboard which house the washing machine and tumble drier. There is also adequate space in the hallway for a desk and could be used as an open office area.
This property boasts a well-established rear, private, south-west facing garden which comprises of a secluded patio section accessed from the kitchen/dining area. There is also a new wooden shed.
This property is allocated an off-street parking space situated to the front of the property.
Price & Bills
|Broadband||Prices & Availability|
|DSS Income Accepted|
|Minimum Tenancy||12 Months|
|Station/Stop||Time from property|
|Richmond||15 minute walk|
|Richmond Station||16 minute walk|
|North Sheen, Rail Station||20 minute walk|
|Kew Gardens Station||39 minute walk|