This property has now been taken off the market (as of 07 June 2021).
2 Bed Flat, Sheen Park, TW9
Beautifully refurbished, First Floor Conversion Flat – 2 bedrooms.
Allocated off-road parking space. Central Richmond location.
Immaculate Victorian split level first floor conversion flat located in central Richmond only minutes from Richmond Town Centre.
Easy walking distance to Train and Bus stations.
Richmond Park, Richmond Theatre, Library, Richmond Green, Cinema, Cafe's, Bars, Restaurants, shops, supermarkets are all within walking distance.
Property benefits from an allocated rear, off-street parking space.
· Open plan, recently refurbished, light and spacious reception/dining/kitchen.
· Living area has feature fireplace and oak wooden floors.
· New white fitted kitchen with integrated appliances and granite worksurfaces.
· Two large, bright double bedrooms each with fitted wardrobes and grey carpets.
· New white bathroom suite containing bath and separate shower cubicle.
· Tastefully decorated throughout.
· Available furnished or unfurnished.
· Allocated, off-road parking space at rear of property
Price & Bills
|Broadband||Prices & Availability|
|DSS/LHA Covers Rent|
|Available From||07 July, 2021|
|Minimum Tenancy||12 Months|
|Station/Stop||Time from property|
|Richmond||6 minute walk|
|Richmond Station||6 minute walk|
|North Sheen, Rail Station||11 minute walk|
|Kew Gardens Station||27 minute walk|