This property has now been taken off the market (as of 08 July 2019).
1 Bed Flat, Vision House, TW9
Unique opportunity to rent this modern recently built one bed room flat located on a quite residential street in Richmond offering plenty offresh air, open space, light and healthy living.
The property is closeto local amenities e.g. Schools, Shops and super markets. The town centeris within walking proximity and public transport within good reach. (The surrounding stations to the property are (underground/Overground Stations – Richmond(7 – 10 minutes’ walk) – - North Sheen (5 – 7 minutes’ walk) Kew (10 – 11 minutes’ walk))
The property is ideally suited for a professionals seeking contemporary life style and who is either single, couple or a couple with an infant/kid.
The successful tenant may need toprovide a guarantor. Preferably two references (one an employer and the other a former Landlord), copies of bank statements and pay-slips (for last three months) and a clear credit check report via Openrent, etc.
Property description –
The property is a one bedroom flat located on the first floor in a newly built exclusive development of 5 flats (3 of which are now let/occupied).
The entrance to the property lead's to a corridor providing access doors to living room, bedroom,bathroom and service/utility cupboard.
The corridor and living room is of laminate flooring and has plenty of natural light.
The bedroom is spacious,it is carpeted with plenty of natural light through the window. There are builtin wall to wall wardrobes in the bedroom offering ample storage space.
The property benefits from electricity heating and induction cooking, giving control to the household with onlyone bill, given the fact the recent increase in gas prices well over that for electricity prices, should comfort the tenants.
The property has some of the following features –
- High end specification throughout with branded fittings (for e.g. Grohe/Bosh Appliances, soft luxury carpets in bedroom, fully fitted wardrobes, etc.)
- Thermostatic shower including rain shower head
- Effecient A+ rated air-conditioning in bedroom and living room for extra comfort in summer
- Keyless door entry (access/lock/unlock your flat door via app/code)
- Fully triple glazed with acoustic glazing throughout for extra comfort/security
- Luxury blackout curtains on all windows
- Accessible to Heathrow Airport – 20 minutes cab ride
- 7 minutes’ walk to central Richmond or underground/over ground station – 20 minutes to waterloo by over ground train and 7 miles drive to central London
- Walking distance from town center, river, parks and local amenities, i.e. Sainsbury supermarket, Homebase, Kew Retail Park, etc.
- Eligible for CPZ parking permit
The property is now available for viewing. We are encouraging early viewing, so please book your viewings to avoid disappointments.
Should you have anyqueries, please do not hesitate to contact me on 078 0141 5603.
Price & Bills
|Broadband||Prices & Availability|
|Minimum Tenancy||12 Months|
|Station/Stop||Time from property|
|North Sheen, Rail Station||6 minute walk|
|Richmond||11 minute walk|
|Richmond Station||11 minute walk|
|Kew Gardens Station||21 minute walk|