This property has now been taken off the market (as of 19 July 2019).
1 Bed Flat, Sheendale Road, TW9
Following a deep clean, the apartment will be available on 24th July 2019.
- Oak floors and spotlights throughout
- Security entry phone system
- The double bedroom has a large built-in wardrobe and double bed and there is storage space in the hall
- The boarded loft offers further storage space
- In the bathroom there is a full size shower bath with full width mirror
- It has Gas Central Heating and a built-in washing machine/ dryer
- Fast fibre optics internet available.
At the back of the building, there is an allocated parking space and a guest parking space, secure bicycle shed with enough space for two bicycles and a small, lawned communal space.
The station with its excellent transport links (Underground, Overground & British Rail) is also only a short walk away and the bus routes into Kingston, Central London and Heathrow are very close-by.
For motorists, Sheendale Road is off the A316, which is the main route in and out of SW London and leads directly to the M3/M25 outbound and into Central London inbound.
Price & Bills
|Broadband||Prices & Availability|
|DSS Income Accepted|
|Minimum Tenancy||12 Months|
|Station/Stop||Time from property|
|North Sheen, Rail Station||7 minute walk|
|Richmond||10 minute walk|
|Richmond Station||10 minute walk|
|Kew Gardens Station||21 minute walk|