2 Bed Flat, Oxford Road, RG30
A Spacious, well presented 2 large size bedrooms ground floor flat in a well-known development which is in heart of city and well located 2 miles from Reading Town centre and within walking distance to both Tilehurst & Reading West Train Stations.
Accommodation comprising of entrance hall, 14’ living room, fully integrated kitchen, two large size double bedrooms and a bathroom. The property also benefits from allocated parking and a well maintained communal garden. Other benefits include economy 7 heating and double glazing windows throughout. A good quality curtained provided throughout.
The property is situated within close proximity to supermarkets, regular bus services to Reading Town Centre, restaurants and a wealth of other amenities.
Viewings are strongly recommended for this highly sought after property.
• Entrance Hall a private entrance with storage cupboard and security entry intercom system.Front double glazed door. Economy 7 Radiator. Wooden flooring. Brand new efficient hot water recently fitted.
• Living Room 14’9 x 13’4 (4.5m x 4.1m).Double glazed uPVC full length window. Economy 7 Radiator. Wooden flooring. Featured Fire place fitted.
• Kitchen 7'11 x 7'11 (2.4m x2.4m). Fully fitted modular kitchen with eye catching units cooker, large size fridge freezer, Bosch washing machine, oven, extractor fan. Radiator. Double glazed round shape UPVC window. Lots of storage units.
• Bedroom One 13'9 x 9'3 (4.2m x 2.8m).Double glazed uPVC window. Radiator.
• Bedroom Two 11' 7 x 8'4 (3.5m x 2.5 m).Double glazed uPVC window. Radiator.
• Bathroom 6’ 2 x 5'57 (1.9 m x 1.7 m). Tiled floor. Close coupled WC, bath tub with mixer tap, pedestal sink and underneath storage, extractor fan. Radiator
• Council Tax Band: C
• Allocated parking
• Available from 26 May 2019
• EPC rating D (potential C) will reduce your energy bills.
• No any Tenancy fee to the tenants. Tenants needs to pay just £20 per tenant for the references check.
Price & Bills
|Broadband||Prices & Availability|
|Available From||01 June, 2019|
|Minimum Tenancy||6 Months|