This property has now been taken off the market (as of 12 July 2019).
Room in a Shared House, Grange Street, BB4
The house has recently been renovated to one of the highest standards, with oak interior throughout, granite worktops and polished porcelain floor tiling.
This substantial spacious house has 4 rooms to let as a house share with communal dining kitchen, lounge, and large 4 piece bathroom.
The house is ideally located right in the heart of the centre behind the main cobbled street, with boutique shops, gin/wine bars, and restaurants with public transport on your doorstep to Manchester.
Room Rate - £113 per week (inc all bills)
- Bus straight into Manchester or to Burnley within a few steps from the house
- Train station & bus station within a few hundred yards
- You have all the major stores within walking, Asda, M&S, Aldi, B&M bargains, Dominos etc
- Fantastic bars and restaurants on your doorstep
- This year has a multimillion pound transformation which includes a new Spa hotel and Cinemas to be built
- Rooms furnished to a high standard with designer furniture throughout.
- Rooms are all very spacious double rooms with individual locks for your privacy
- The kitchen includes all the mod appliances, dishwasher, double oven, microwave, washer/dryer
- All bills are included (gas, electric, water, Super Fast Fibre (50GB), Council Tax)
- Luxury bedding and furniture, includes bedside tables, drawers and 2 wardrobes
- King size bed and your own seating and dressing table area
Price & Bills
|Broadband||Prices & Availability|
|Minimum Tenancy||6 Months|
|EPC Not Required||Shared Accomodation|