This property has now been taken off the market (as of 24 November 2018).
Room in a Shared House, Grange Street, BB4
The house has just been renovated to one of the highest standards, with oak interior throughout, granite worktops and polished porcelain floor tiling.
This substantial spacious house has 4 rooms to let as a house share with communal dining kitchen, lounge, and large 4 piece bathroom.
The house is ideally located right in the heart of the center behind the main cobbled street, with boutique shops, gin/wine bars, and restaurants with public transport on your doorstep to Manchester.
All room rates include bills;
Room 1 - £100 per week (inc bills) - NOW LETRoom 2 - £110 per week (inc bills) - Now Let
Room 3 - £110 per week (inc bills)
Room 4 - £115 per week (inc bills) - NOW LET
- Bus straight into Manchester or to Burnley literally within a few steps from the house
- Train station & bus station within a few hundred yards
- You have all the major stores within walking, Asda, M&S, Aldi, B&M bargains, Dominos etc
- Fantastic bars and restaurants on your doorstep
- This year has a multimillion pound transformation which includes a new Spa hotel and Cinemas to be built
- Rooms furnished to a high standard with designer furniture throughout.
- Rooms are all very spacious double rooms with individual locks for your privacy
- The kitchen includes all the mod appliances, dishwasher, double oven, microwave, washer/dryer
- All bills are included (gas, electric, water, Super Fast Fibre (50GB), Council Tax)
- Cleaner provided in communal areas
- All rooms come with luxury bedding and furniture, includes bedside tables, drawers, wardrobes
- All rooms come with double bed and your own seating and table area
Price & Bills
|Broadband||Prices & Availability|
|DSS Income Accepted|
|Minimum Tenancy||6 Months|
|EPC Not Required||Shared Accomodation|