Let Agreed - This property is no longer available for rent
This property has now been taken off the market (as of 20 February 2019).
1 Bed Flat, Town Street, LS28
Note: This OpenRent Property Is No Longer Available For Rent. Description below is only for reference, and you can no longer book a viewing or contact this private landlord.
perspective tenant going through credit check/subject to approval and first months rent paid this listing will end.
Flat available to rent NOW.email to book a viewing(Subject to answering 6 basic questions,please provide an email address so these can be emailed to you).
Looking for working tenants only, no housing benefits claimants please.
- flat to rent with 1 bedroom
- double size bedroom with wardrobe and chest of drawers only.
- parking available at rear of building
- fully gas central heated
- EPC rating D
- large lounge area 2 seat settee,L shaped settee in front room supplied,dining table with 3 chairs,complete with laminate flooring.(new recently updated pictures.)
- kitchen area, including belling built-in electric double built-under oven(brand new)with zanussi induction hob,cooker hood samsung washing machine,fridge freezer,table top dishwasher.please note induction hobs require special pans(not supplied)
- entrance hallway
- nicely decorated bathroom with shower and heated tower rail
- full upvc windows
- good location, not far from pudsey town centre easy access to either leeds and bradford town centres, located near lloyds bank data centre pudsey/24 hour asda pudsey/marks and spencer pudsey/located near the new belgrave retail park including lidl,home bargains etc/regular bus services(no72)/new pudsey train station 10 minute walk/sunfield medical centre surgery 5 minute walk.
- looking for new tenants due to existing one moving/re-locating down south.
- Subject to credit check/references required and previous landlord references etc
- Looking for rent of £480 P.C.M and £200 deposit, deposit required. 1st months rent and deposit payable upon moving in to premises (£480+£200=£680). Credit check fee (£20) payable before moving in non-refundable if fail credit check.
- Available to view from 4.2.2019
- please note rent does not include any utility bills (gas, electric, water rates) and council tax you are responsible for paying these yourself
- preferred minimum age 25, previous verifiable tenancy required.
- occupants should be working full time hours only
- Maximum 2 people,Not suitable for families due being one bedroom flat,no housing benefit
- Please note to weed out potential bogus applicants and time wasters you will be required to answer 6 basic questions before a viewing can be arranged.failure to answer the 6 basic questions will result in a viewing NOT being granted. Please leave your email address so you can be sent you the questions via email to be answered.