Unique 4 bed single-storey house in exclusive and secluded Wirral location
For once, this is a house that really is unique! Designed and built by an architect in 1970 for his family, and painstakingly refurbished to the highest contemporary quality and design by his daughter in 2015.
Located at the end of an exclusive cul-de-sac of just ten equivalent quality properties, the house is idyllically set in approximately 1/3 of an acre of wooded gardens. Nearby, there is a golf course and country lane walks, yet despite this refreshingly peaceful location, the property is convenient for transport links (M53, Wirral, Chester, Liverpool), as well as being a short distance to the centre of lively Oxton Village with its popular shops, coffee shops, bars and restaurants including Michelin-starred restaurant.
The house throughout has great lateral space and the highest quality fixtures and joinery including kitchen and fitted wardrobes and cupboards, and magnificent solid hardwood windows and exterior doors, all custom made for the house, and comprises
- large (approx 56m2) light-filled open plan living/dining/entertaining space with full width sliding doors opening onto sunny terrace
- semi-open plan bespoke kitchen with integrated Bosch appliances, large gas hob and plumbed in US-style fridge freezer
- four bedrooms, 1 en-suite, 3 with custom fitted wardrobes
- contemporary family bathroom with separate shower
- utility room with WC and Bosch washing machine and tumble dryer
- neutral-toned contemporary decor, hardwood flooring to living areas with matching carpets to bedrooms and porcelain tiled bathrooms & utility room
- full gas central heating to all rooms with new Vaillant boiler
- low voltage and LED feature lighting
There are lawns to the front and side (SW facing) and extensive gardens to the rear. There is a double garage and substantial driveway with space for multiple cars.