This property has now been taken off the market (as of 12 July 2019).
Room in a Shared House, Festing Grove, PO4
The property is situated in Festing grove, Southsea. A short walk from the busy Palmerston road shopping centre & the seafront, also in close proximity is Portsmouth & Southsea train station and main bus routes.
NO DEPOSIT OR ADMIN FEES REQUIRED, FLEXIBLE TENANCIES OFFERED LONG OR SHORT TERM.
- gas, electricity, water, TV licence, council tax, sky+ HD with sports and movies, weekly cleaner, and WiFi included in the rent.
- ready to be lived in.For example every bedroom is furnished with a bed and mattress, bedding, a wardrobe, chest of drawers and bedside cabinet, a bedside light, curtains or blinds and a lockable door, some rooms have own en-suite bathrooms.
- communal lounge areas with comfortable sofas, coffee table, sky+ with sports & movies channels, DVD player,
- bathrooms are modern and clean, with shower, and at least one wc per three tenants,
- kitchens feature all modern appliances, utensils, and crockery, as well as fridge/freezer, washing machine and tumble dryer,
- wireless fibre broadband is available throughout the house,
- a weekly cleaner is employed to keep the communal areas spotless,
- rooms are available week-by-week or long term.No minimum or maximum tenancy agreement,
- Large room with a double size bed from £550 Per month/£130 per week. (1 room available)
- immediately available for occupancy subject to proof of id and income.Various other locations available.
Please call/text/email to arrange a viewing.
Sorry no dss
Working professionals only
Price & Bills
|Broadband||Prices & Availability|
|Minimum Tenancy||1 Months|
|EPC Not Required||Shared Accomodation|