This property has now been taken off the market (as of 07 June 2021).
Room in a Shared House, Crown Road, BN41
Close to shops, local pubs and with easy access to Portslade and Brighton by car or public transport. Residential road with free parking on street.
See below more details about the house:
• Well furnished and bright bedroom with a single bed and mattress, bedside table, wardrobe, chest of drawers, and access to the garden. Gas central heating.
• Spacious kitchen / dining room - electric oven, hob and hood extractor, fridge freezer, washing machine, microwave, dining table.
• Bathroom with bath, shower, sink and w/c.
• Spacious garden to enjoy the summer
• Some bills such as water, broadband and Council tax are included in the rent.
Rent is £397pcm ≈ £91.61pw
We ask for references, guarantor and a security deposit of £458 and rent is paid in advance as standard.
Don't hesitate to get in touch to book a viewing, or even to just ask some questions.
Price & Bills
|Broadband||Prices & Availability|
|DSS Income Accepted|
|Minimum Tenancy||6 Months|
|EPC Not Required||Shared Accommodation|