This property has now been taken off the market (as of 17 January 2021).
1 Bed Flat, Llys Dol May, CF64
This light and modern one double bedroom apartment is situated on the first floor within this renovated stucco fronted apartment building in the heart of Penarth Town Centre. The newly refurbished property comprises; open kitchen with new appliances & reception room, two charming Juliet balconies, bedroom and three pieces bathroom suite.
This bright apartment further benefits; modern accommodation throughout, Victorian high ceilings and an abundance of natural light. The property can be offered part furnished and available January.
Salop Street is ideally situated moments from all the amenities of Penarth town centre and close to excellent transport links into Cardiff City Centre. Dingle Road train station is situated within a 3 minuet walk from the property door.Features
- Period Conversion In Penarth Town Centre
- Bright Bedroom With Balcony
- Newly Installed Kitchen With Top of The Range Appliances Including a Half Sized Hotpoint Dishwasher
- Spacious Reception With Double Balcony
- Moments to Dingle Road Train Station, 12-15 Minuets Total Commute Time to Cardiff City Centre by Train, Including the Walk From Door to Station
- Available Part Furnished
- Communal Courtyard Access
- Ample On street Parking
Price & Bills
|Broadband||Prices & Availability|
|DSS Income Accepted|
|Minimum Tenancy||6 Months|
|Furnishing||At tenant choice|
|EPC Rating||Currently Being Obtained|