2 Bed Flat, Tothill House, SW1P
Pictures show 3 rooms. Living room is massive and would have TV, sofa, sitting area with bed and wardrobes. There is plenty of inbuilt storage also.
All bedrooms will be furnished as per tenant's wishes/requirements.
Note - Only professional tenants with income in excess of £50K per annum, and with clean credit history and good references will be considered.
Most Attractive Features of this property -
1. Grade II listing building, with flat having large windows and is very airy.
2. Location - Situated in the heart of Pimlico, and approx. 7 mins walk to Pimlico and St James park stations. and 10 minutes from Westminster station and Victoria Stations and Vauxhall stations. At a walking distance from London Eye, River Thames, Big Ben, and Houses of Parliament.
3. Size - 700 sqft, with eat in Kitchen diner.
4. Furnishings - Always been owner occupied, and have excellent quality furnishings that includes
- Expensive new Kitchen with high quality appliances and plenty of storage. Induction Oven/Gas, and integrated appliances such as washing machine ,dish washer, and large fridge freezer.
- Brand new luxury carpet in the living room and hallway. Kitchen has good quality wooden flooring and rooms have very good quality and well maintained carpets.
- Luxury bathroom with expensive tiles and large shower. New bathroom installed about 2 years ago. Bathroom has a large shower, with very expensive floor tiles and under floor heating.
5. Unlimited storage - Due to high ceilings, there is storage in the ceiling and several cupboards in the hallway also.
7. Honest and decent landlord - I am looking for high quality professional tenants who will maintain my flat as their own. In return, I would offer excellent landlord services with timely repairs and general maintenance.
Price & Bills
|Broadband||Prices & Availability|
|DSS Income Accepted|
|Minimum Tenancy||12 Months|
|Station/Stop||Time from property|
|Pimlico Station||7 minute walk|
|St. James's Park , Underground Station||11 minute walk|
|Vauxhall Station||14 minute walk|
|Westminster Station||15 minute walk|