This property has now been taken off the market (as of 06 August 2021).
Room in a Shared House, Acre Lane, OL1
This property is a professional house share. You will be moving in with two males and two females aged 19 - 34. The housemates are a friendly and sociable bunch, who keep the property clean, tidy and homely.
- Available 1st August 2021
- Stylish recently refurbished professional house share
- Very spacious double room
- Excellent built in storage
- Fully furnished
- Fully equipped kitchen with dishwasher
- Living room area with Smart TV
- 2 bathrooms shared by 4 tenants
- 0.2 miles / 5 minutes to the Metro, easy access to central Manchester and surrounding areas
- Bus stop 30 seconds walk
- 0.5 miles to huge Tesco Extra, McDonalds, Subway, and Pizza Hut
- All bills included
The property has been designed to offer hassle free accommodation at the highest standard. Tenant issues are dealt with promptly, all bills are paid for you, including super fast broadband. All you need to worry about is paying the rent on the 1st of the month, and every other detail is taken care of.
If you'd like more information on the room available and to book a viewing please get in touch.
***Please note all tenants will have to pass referencing to move into the property.***
This checks: If you have County Court Judgments or any history of bankruptcy or insolvency. If you have lived at the addresses given and that you are who you say you are. That you are employed and/or earning the amount that you claim to be. That you can afford to rent the property.
EPC Rating E
Price & Bills
|Broadband||Prices & Availability|
|DSS/LHA Covers Rent|
|Minimum Tenancy||6 Months|
|EPC Not Required||Shared Accommodation|