This property has now been taken off the market (as of 17 October 2019).
2 Bed Flat, Castleton Crescent, G77
|Location:||Newton Mearns, Glasgow||Bedrooms:||2|
This attractive property comprises:
• A huge 24ft lounge/dining area
• 2 double bedrooms with fitted wardrobes
• Kitchen with modern appliances (electric double oven and hob, washing machine, tumble dryer, fridge-freezer).
• Bathroom with shower
• Electric heating, double glazing.
• Beautifully maintained communal gardens
• Excellent parking.
• Fantastic school catchment area
• Regular bus service 2mins walk.
The property is conveniently located for access to The Avenue shopping centre (Marks & Spencer and Asda) and Waitrose at Greenlaw Village Retail Park.
Nearby there are nationally recognised schools (Kirkhill Primary, Mearns Castle High, St Clare’s Primary, St Ninian's High, Calderwood Lodge Primary).
There are also many sports facility within the area including Parklands Country Club, Whitecraigs Lawn Tennis Club, and four golf courses.
Transport facilities are well catered for with regular bus routes, a train station at Whitecraigs and the M77 motorway network which links to all the main roads across the central belt.
Viewing is highly recommended.
No pets or smokers please.
Council Tax Band D and EPC rating E.
Landlord Registration No.366426/220/01241
Price & Bills
|Broadband||Prices & Availability|
|DSS Income Accepted|
Scottish Landlord Register
Scottish Letting Agent Register