This property has now been taken off the market (as of 28 September 2019).
3 Bed Semi-Detached House, Sorrell Drive, MK16
This attractive semi-detached home benefits from a modern fitted kitchen with white goods including cooker and washing machine and further benefits from a downstairs WC. The diner has patio doors into the rear garden, with paved patio area, lawns and large shed. The diner, spacious lounge and entrance hall benefit from wooden flooring throughout
Upstairs benefits from master bedroom with built in storage and full-height hanging, two further bedrooms and a fully-tiled family bathroom with three piece suite and shower over bath. Further storage is available on the landing.
This welcoming family home is located in the extremely popular Poets Estate area of Newport Pagnell and is within walking distance of excellent local schools, including the ‘Good’ rated Portfields Primary and Ousedale Secondary.
The accommodation comprises:
• Three bedrooms
• Modern fitted kitchen with appliances
• Family bathroom with shower
• Downstairs cloakroom
• Front and rear gardens
• Driveway parking for 2 cars
• Gas Central Heating
• Double Glazing
• Excellent local schools
• Extremely popular residential location
• Close to open countryside
• Pets considered **
This welcoming home is unfurnished and AVAILABLE NOW.
AVAILABLE DEPOSIT FREE *
* This property is available with a deposit free option, which means that instead of paying a five week cash security deposit, you pay a fee of one week’s rent + VAT to become a member of flatfair (a deposit-free renting scheme). This significantly reduces your upfront costs. The fee is non-refundable and is not a deposit, so cannot be used towards covering the cost of any future damage.
PET ACCEPTANCE CRITERIA **
Rent is £1150 to include one pet, or £1200 to include two pets. More than two pets P.O.A.
Price & Bills
|Broadband||Prices & Availability|
|Minimum Tenancy||6 Months|