This property has now been taken off the market (as of 23 August 2021).
2 Bed Flat, The Turnbull, NE1
|Location:||Newcastle Upon Tyne||Bedrooms:||2|
A stunning two-bedroom apt (PLEASE NOTE - the 2nd bedroom is furnished as a study and is NOT suitable as a permanent 2nd bedroom - it can only be used as occasional guest bedroom/study), luxury, loft apartment situated in the North East's most prestigious residential complexes.
The apartment enjoys perfect open plan living space based on the New York loft style with a superb contemporary finish, perfectly complemented and enhanced by many of the original Victorian features of the building.
MAXIMUM CAPACITY - 2 ADULTS
- a security entry phone system
- One parking space, within a secure courtyard with a remote control operated gate
- Concierge service
- High-end furniture including large leather sofa, Barker and Stonehouse bedroom suite furniture, desk and dining table.
- Poggenphol kitchen with Smeg appliances
- Bathroom with Grohe fittings.
- The property is conveniently located close to a wealth of renowned bars and restaurants on the Quayside and in Newcastle.
- Short walking distance from the shopping facilities, museums and art gallery culture central Newcastle has to offer.
The accommodation briefly comprises: Entry is at ground floor into an impressive atrium area with central stairwell and lift shaft leading to the first floor. This then leads to an open plan communal hallway and then to the private reception hallway. On access to the apartment there is an L-shaped hallway and leading off is the bathroom which is well fitted with white sanitary ware and power shower over the bath.
There is an open plan lounge/diner/kitchen area which is very spacious. The lounge area has an arched window overlooking the parking courtyard as well as panoramic windows facing the high level rail bridge spanning over the quayside. From this room there is access to the master bedroom and also to a second room off the lounge which can be used as a guest bedroom or office and has a sofa bed and desk/chair.
There are en-suite facilities off the master bedroom.
The Turnbull Building dates back to the Victorian period and has long been a landmark in the quayside area. Refurbishment was undertaken by the reputable and well known company Northern Land Developments.The building is Grade II Listed and the overall design has made great use of its original features which includes exposed steel work and columns, wooden beam work and lovely Victorian ceramic brickwork all of which is evident throughout the apartment.
Price & Bills
|Broadband||Prices & Availability|
|DSS/LHA Covers Rent|
|Minimum Tenancy||12 Months|