This property has now been taken off the market (as of 24 May 2021).
1 Bed Flat, Cox Court, EN4
- We are pleased to offer a very nice one-bedroom flat for rent situated on the first floor on a quiet residential street in New Barnet (zone 5).
- Very spacious - property consists of one double bedroom with built-in wardrobes, separate fully-fitted kitchen, 3 piece bathroom suite, big reception room, storage space in entrance hallway.
- Up to date appliances, including brand new washing machine and electric shower.
- Excellent condition - the flat has been professionally decorated and cleaned.
- Cheap electric heating (Economy 7).
- Flat comes unfurnished.
- Flat faces quiet communal garden; no noise from the road - all windows are double glazed.
- Access to communal garden and parking with one allocated private parking space; visitors' parking and street parking widely available.
- Excellent transport links - only a 10 minute walk to New Barnet railway station (direct trains to Central London and Welwyn Garden City); under 20 minute walk to Cockfosters tube (Piccadilly line) and the popular high street and restaurants; 45 minute walk (or a short bus ride) to High Barnet tube (Northern Line); about a 10 minute walk to bus links; about a 5 minute drive to Oakleigh Park railway station (zone 4) with free street parking.
- Walking distance to the high street with excellent amenities, including shops, gym, pubs, restaurants, petrol station, beauty salons, GP surgeries and many more.
- Short walking distance to Victoria Park and new sporting facilities.
- Walking distance to direct bus connections to Enfield, High Barnet, Brent Cross etc with excellent shopping amenities and Barnet Hospital.
- Ideal for a single professional or a couple.
- Available IMMEDIATELY!
- Flexible viewings.
- NO AGENTS please!!!
Price & Bills
|Broadband||Prices & Availability|
|DSS/LHA Covers Rent|
|Minimum Tenancy||12 Months|
|Station/Stop||Time from property|
|New Barnet, Rail Station||11 minute walk|
|Cockfosters Station||16 minute walk|
|Oakleigh Park, Rail Station||24 minute walk|
|Hadley Wood, Rail Station||30 minute walk|