This property has now been taken off the market (as of 07 November 2021).
2 Bed Terraced House, Shrewbridge Road, CW5
With a lovely surrounding aspect, driveway, rear patio courtyard and rear garden, this property has two bedrooms, fully fitted bathroom, lounge and dining room. Fully fitted oak kitchen with black granite worktop, integrated fridge freezer, washing machine and cooker. uPVC double glazing and combination gas fired central heating.
Property is available for rental from the 15th November 2021.
- Reception and entrance hall, leading to Lounge (13'9 x 9'11) glazed bay window with aspect over Shrewbridge park.
- From the reception hall a glazed door to the dining room/sitting room (12'4 x 11'1)
- Kitchen (8'3 x 7'7) superb oak fronted base and wall mounted units comprising of cupboards, drawers and a integrated fridge and freezer, built in electric oven, four ringed hob and uPVC large window overlooking courtyard
First floor galleried landing with access to loft
- Master bedroom with two double windows overlooking the River (14'4 x 12'1) with two stand alone wardrobes if required.
- Bedroom two, (12'5 x 8'3) with a large uPVX window overlooking the courtyard and allotments. Original cast iron fireplace with guard tiled hearth and built in wardrobe.
- Bath incorporating show and folding shower screen, fully tiled walls, picture rail, double radiator, pedestal and wash basin. Worcester combination gas fired central heating boiler.
The property benefits from a walled paved courtyard to the rear with an outside store and a pedestrian gate within thereat wall provides access to a further rear garden area with attractive views.
Long term tenants are preferred.
Price & Bills
|DSS/LHA Covers Rent|
|Minimum Tenancy||12 Months|