This property has now been taken off the market (as of 22 July 2019).
Room in a Shared House, Morden Road, CR4
|Location:||Mitcham / Morden||Bedrooms:||4|
If you are looking for a high standard accommodation for a very competitive price, then this is exactly the correct place for you. The address of the property is Morden Road, CR4.
Having been completely refurbished to a very high standard, this beautiful house is on a great location. Tram Station, Supermarket, Shops, restaurants, take aways, dry cleaner, post office & chemist only 3 mins walk from the house. Fully furnished, TV, Fibre Optic Virgin Media Broadband, huge Kitchen with Dishwasher, Washing machine, Fridge Freezer, Oven, Cooker & Microwave. There is a plenty of permit FREE on street parking. Brand new boiler offering unlimited warm water for 2 Bathrooms / Kitchen. No Agency Fee to pay by the tenant.
Mitcham Station is 2 mins walk with regular services from Wimbledon & Croydon.
Morden Station is 10-15 mins walk or 5 mins by bus with regular services to central London.
• Route 201 – Morden Tube Station
• Route 280 – Tooting / Sutton
There are a number of other bus and night bus routes connecting to different parts of London.
Summary & Exclusions:
- 3 Toilets & 2 Bathrooms with unlimited hot water
- Ideal for professionals
- Fortnightly cleaning of common areas.
- All Bills & Fibre Optic WiFi Included
- Huge south facing garden with fruit trees and flowers
- Free parking on whole street and side streets
- Smoking possible in garden ONLY
- All room locks replaced, extra security & Privacy
- No Pets & No DSS tenants, sorry
- First move in after comprehensive refurbishment
- No Agency Fee to pay.
- Real Photos
Would you please email, call or text us to book a viewing. We can show you the room 8pm any day of the week or weekend.
Price & Bills
|Broadband||Prices & Availability|
|DSS Income Accepted|
|Minimum Tenancy||1 Months|
|EPC Not Required||Shared Accomodation|
|Station/Stop||Time from property|
|Swanley||8 minute walk|
|Morden Station||20 minute walk|
|Mitcham Junction, Rail Station||21 minute walk|
|Colliers Wood Station||32 minute walk|