Flats 3 to 8 at Montgomery Halls are recently refurbished flats to the highest standards possible, all rooms are a great size with stunning views with acres of gardens to look at from the windows. All flats are fitted with brand new flooring and the only flats in Montgomery halls with wooden floors, each room includes brand new double beds with a fridge and freezer to store your food and drink, A brand new matres, a brand new wardrobe with drawers, a new study desk with drawers, chair, sink, wall-mounted mirror, floating shelf's, a cork board, a wi-fi and TV point and also a window blind.
• Double-rooms £350 a month, including free Wifi and utility bills and use of your very own fridge/freezer
• Over 2 acres of gardens (playing host to social events throughout the year)
• A TV and games room and a newly refurbished on-site gym with brand new equipment
• 24 hour security
• On-site management
• On-site laundry facilities
• The lowest prices for student halls in Manchester
Montgomery Halls offers purpose built student accommodation for studentsseeking clean, well maintained, exceptional value accommodation in Manchester.
The property is nicely situated opposite classical Victorian Alexandra Park,sandwiched perfectly between Fallowfield and Manchester City Centre with all the major Manchester Universities in close proximity and just a 10 minute bus ride to the city centre. What sets this superb 250-room historic building apart, is its sense of community with a home-from-home environment for first-time students and an all-inclusive price that also includes a host of other benefits, from a gym and study block to free parking and 24-hour security.