This property has now been taken off the market (as of 22 July 2019).
Room in a Shared House, Brideoak Street, M8
Considerate, tidy working FEMALES preferred.
Rent includes all bills. Please note that water, gas and electricity usage are subject to a fair use policy.
- Fast Broadband
- Maintained Central Heating
- Laminate flooring
- Double glazing throughout
- Fridge freezer
- Microwave oven
- Washing machine
- On street parking
YOU WILL BE EXPECTED TO KEEP THE HOUSE CLEAN & QUIET.
REFERENCES & CREDIT CHECKS WILL BE TAKEN
One woman only. No couples. NO smoking.
The living room is private.
To move in you will pay:
- One month’s rent and
- £365 refundable security deposit.
The house is in CHEETHAM HILL, North Manchester,
- less than 3 miles from the City Centre.
- local bus service and the Metrolink at Abraham Moss is just a short walk away.
- many shops, local grocers, takeaways & cafes.
- Post office is just 2 minutes walk away.
- Cheetham Hill Shopping Village with Tesco and coffee shops are also close by.
- A short bus ride or 10 min walk to the Fort Shopping Complex on Cheetham Hill Road.
Price & Bills
|Broadband||Prices & Availability|
|DSS Income Accepted|
|Minimum Tenancy||6 Months|
|EPC Not Required||Shared Accomodation|