This property has now been taken off the market (as of 18 August 2021).
3 Bed Flat, Stockport Road, M19
Looking for spacious new home in the vibrant Levenshulme Community, then look no further than this beautiful 3 bed flat
1. Spacious First floor apartment - 3 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, large bathroom with bath
2. Large South West facingshared rear yard - to enjoy the evening sun
3. Excellent transport links via A6 strategic road routeand 192 Bus (24hr service)
4. It is close to Cringle Park and Highfield country park with childrens play areas and wide open space.
5. local car parking, and Cycle lockups along with outside tap for washing
6. Large window for lots of internal light
7. Gas central heating and powered shower
8. Stylish modern bathroom and kitchen design with white painted rooms for you to add your own art and flair
9. WIFI 64Mb Broadband is provided free in the building, with fair usage policy.
10. Council tax band A (£1140)- cheapest in Manchester
11. Suitable for some pets such as cats. sorry not dogs.
12. Quick referencing and able to moving within one week
The property is part of a modern conversion of a Victorian Townhouse and comprises a large lounge, kitchen, Bathroom, three spacious double bedrooms of approximately 3x4m. The bathroom is with an electric shower and bath.
All utility bills are for the tenants to pay seperately. Council tax band A (£1140), Gas Central heating.
Available to move in with one weeks notice, this property benefits from available parking, and a garden. Property is offered unfurnished.
Some pets may be considered, such as cats with an small extra premium. Sorry but not suitable for dogs.
Viewing highly recommended. Contact today for more details or to arrange a viewing!
Rent £850.00 per month (197.15 per week)
Deposit / Bond is £850.00
Minimum tenancy is 12 months
Maximum number of tenants is 3
Price & Bills
|Broadband||Prices & Availability|
|DSS/LHA Covers Rent|
|Minimum Tenancy||12 Months|