This property has now been taken off the market (as of 14 May 2019).
3 Bed Flat, Clifton Avenue, M14
Low Deposit / No Agency Fees / Huge Flat, 2 Bathrooms / 300mb Shared Wifi access
We are delighted to offer this HUGE 3 bedroom property with garden access via patio doors. (see below).
Final year / Post Grad Students or Professionals Preferred
This flat is over 106m2 (1140 sq ft) in size.
- Low deposit £600 total (£200 per person) with good guarantors.
- 300mb shared super fast Wifi access
- HUGE Double Bedrooms
- Central Fallowfield location
- One bedroom en-suite with garden access patio doors
**** Available 1st July. Viewing welcome immediately. *****
A huge living room, approx 4.3 x 4.3 x (14 ft x 14 ft)
- Huge room, approx 4.3m x 4.3 m (14 ft x 14 ft)
- Garden access with patio doors into garden and patio area.
- Ensuite private shower and toilet and wash hand basin.
- Huge room, approx 4.3m x 4.3 m (14 ft x 14 ft)Possible private use of luxury shower room.
- This is a smaller bedroom than the others.
Kitchen cabinets, cooker, fridge/freezer, washing machine.
At the rear of the building is a large shared garden area.
This apartment is well presented with plenty of space. This property has been especially developed with attention to the specific needs of students and professionals
This is a newly constructed apartment in first class condition. Suitable for professionals or students wanting more space and luxury than is standard.
- Furnished living room.
- Fully fitted kitchen.
- Dinning table & chairs.
- Bedroom furniture.
- Washing machine
- Gas Central Heating with maintenance contract included.
It is a stones throw from the centre of Fallowfield which means walking distance to supermarkets & pubs. Walking distance to bus stops is 2 minutes.
It is a walk out basement flat of a converted grand Victorian building, minutes walk to Wilmslow Road. The surroundings of the building are lovely with trees and plenty of road parking.
This is a newly refurbished property
- Acoustic flooring, new kitchen, bathroom, carpets & curtains with all modern furniture and décor throughout.
- Insulated walls, floors and ceilings.
- Brand new double glazing throughout the property.
This property historically goes quickly so early viewings are advised. It is close to bus stops, train station and other local amenities.
This property has been owned by experienced long term landlords. Other residents have been living in this property for over 15 years.
- Couples - Families.
- Mature/PHD Students.
- Property is rented as a single property.
- New luxurious carpets throughout.
- 2 x new modern low profile showers
- Gas central heating.
- Double glazing.
References / Credit Checks
The landlord will require excellent references. All tenants must obtain a credit check (£20 via Openrent). Students must provide a Guarantor.
- Tesco Express
- Cash Machine/ATM
- Restaurants & Takeaways
- Pubs & Cafe's
Summary & Exclusions:
- No DSS/Housing Benefit Applicants
- No Pets, sorry.
- No Smokers
- Yes - Suitable for Families / Children
- Yes - Property has parking available on the quiet road.
- Yes - Property comes furnished
- Minimum tenancy term is 12 months
The landlords can manage the bills in a monthly agreement. The cost of the bills - £10 per person per month
- Gas, Electricity, Water, TV Licence, shared 300mb Wifi access. Fair Use Policy Applies to all bills.
Price & Bills
|Broadband||Prices & Availability|
|Available From||01 July, 2019|
|Minimum Tenancy||12 Months|