This property has now been taken off the market (as of 23 October 2020).
1 Bed Flat, Mirabel Street, M3
Ideal for professionals and very close to city centre offices, shops, restaurants and bars.
About the flat:
The flat itself is one-bed and briefly comprises:- hallway, open plan living room with a fully-fitted kitchen, one double bedroom, utility room and bathroom suite with bath and shower.
Other than the location, what sets this flat apart from others is a gorgeous exposed brick feature-wall, with large (doubled glazed) windows that let in lots of natural light.
The building is extremely friendly with a Facebook Group for residents, it is managed by Revolution and also has good mail and recycling facilities.
Parking is not included with the flat, however, there are a number of other flats within the complex who do have a parking space and look to rent them out. So the landlord purchased the underground parking fob (worth £100), should you wish to do so.
- Exposed brick wall throughout
- Double glazed large windows
- Lots of natural light
- Open plan lounge with dining table
- Fully-fitted kitchen with dishwasher, fridge and freezer
- Bedroom with comfy new mattress, chest of drawers, wardrobe & bedside tables
- Three-piece bathroom suite
- Laundry/utility cupboard with NEW washing machine and cordless vacuum cleaner (Oct 2020)
- Lift to all floors
- Fully-furnished flat
- Freshly redecorated (Oct 2020)
- Available from 3rd November 2020
About the landlord:
The landlord is a very small-scale private landlord(!), who is keen to provide a lovely place to live. Please get in touch to arrange a viewing, either virtual or face-to-face.
Price & Bills
|Broadband||Prices & Availability|
|DSS Income Accepted|
|Minimum Tenancy||12 Months|